keskiviikko 5. joulukuuta 2012

5. päivä



JOULULAULUT:


Justin Bieber - All I want for christmas is you
 
I just can't wait.
 

 I don't want a lot for christmas, there is just one thing I need,
  And I don't care about the presents underneath the christmas tree, 
I don't need to hang my stocking, there upon the fireplace,  
Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on christmas day, 
I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know, 
Make my wish come true, All I want for christmas, is you.

Oh, I won't ask for much this christmas, I won't even wish for snow, 
 I'm just gonna keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe, 
I won't make a list and send it to the north pole for Saint Nick, 
 I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click, 
 'Cause I just want you here tonight, holding on to me so tight,
What more can I do, 

'Cause baby all I want for christmas, is you.   
All the lights are shining so brightly everywhere,  
And the sound of children's laughter fills the air, 
And everyone is singing, I hear those sleigh bells ringing, 
Santa won't you bring me the one I really need,  
Won't you please bring my baby to me. 

 I don't want a lot for christmas, this is all I'm asking for, 
I just want to see my baby, standing right outside my door,  
I just want him for my own, more than you could ever know, 
Make my wish come true, 
Baby all I want for christmas, is you.
 

It's all I want for christmas is you baby, 
 It's all I want for christmas is you baby.




Noita on nyt tullu kuunneltuu urakalla<3 Tulee aina niin ihanan joulunen mieli, ku noita kuuntelee.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti